Internal basement waterproofing step by step
Check out the basement waterproofing step by step guide below. The following four steps will help explain the basic process involved when installing a basement waterproofing system. Alternatively, check out our basement waterproofing video:
1. This picture shows a basement cleared before the application of the water management membrane. Even so, dirty water can be seen running down the side walls and pooling in the corner.
2. Here the membrane has been applied to the walls. The system is diverting the water to the drains and already the room looks improved.
3. Once the membrane is complete, a choice can be taken as to whether to plaster or plasterboard the walls. In this case plaster has been applied directly to the membrane.
4. As you can see, once the area has been plastered, decoration can be applied directly on top. As it happens, this area is used for commercial purposes but the membrane is equally suitable for domestic decoration and use. It's now water and damp proof.
Contact about basement waterproofing
More information about basement waterproofing
For more information about basement waterproofing visit the following web pages.
Related waterproofing information
- Wall waterproofing: Explore the different wall waterproofing options to tailor your basement and cellar for your needs.
- Basement conversion: From design to finish, find out the steps involved to convert your basement from design to reality